Hello everyone. We hope you are doing well and staying healthy during this time of uncertainty.
We wanted to update you on news from the governor that pertains to our clinic re-opening for elective dental care. His new Minnesota Executive Order 20-51 has given guidance on re-opening our clinic to elective procedures starting Monday, May 11th. Each clinic has to create a plan for its employees and patients that will keep treatment as safe as it can. We have developed a plan and will be implementing it starting May 11th. These policies will stay in effect for the foreseeable future to protect everyone until safety measures can be relaxed as guided by state and federal officials.
While not exhaustive, the following list details several of the key precautions we are taking during this time:
– Wearing N95, K95 or level 3 masks as appropriate for the procedure performed or per patient contact
– Wearing eye protective gear
– Faceshields worn if needed depending on the procedure performed
– Screening patients over the phone for any symptoms or exposure to the coronavirus
– Requiring patients to check-in from their vehicles or wait in their vehicles for their appointment time
– Disinfecting of our facility frequently throughout the day
– Requesting patients only bring along essential guests during their visit, preferring that they arrive alone if possible
– New front desk barriers
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; however, the safety of our patients, team, and community is our priority. Please call us with any questions about our new policies you may have.
The entire Friesz Family Dentistry team is looking forward to seeing you again soon. For now, stay healthy, stay home if you can, and we will get through this together!